Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

With DesoPL

I also nearly shed a tear watching it, I kept thinking to myself "This is so ridiculous, and to beautiful"

Forest-sassin Forest-sassin

Um..

The obvious thing to say would be "It's too short", it is obviously too short. Saying it's too short would help you in no way, so I'll state something different.
I couldn't see it far away, but when I read that it may be a good idea to zoom in, I noticed you had the colored Backgrounds of your sprites still intact in the corners. You need to delete every one of these, it is the most unprofessional thing you can do with a sprite animation.

The bottom line is that this flash is bad. The main problem is that the sprites are so shaky and badly animated. You need to zoom in 2000% and use the arrows to line them up perfectly every single time. You may or may not know this already.

But a good thing you have going or you with this animation, is the genius use of sprites. I noticed at the end Naruto had thrown a kunai upward as if uppercutting and a kunai stuck into the assailant's stomach. Most people just see Naruto's kunai throwing sprite and a kunai next to it and just add the 2 together. The same with punching, kicking and other attacks. You seem to understand not to be bounded by the spritesheet and do very original things with your animations.

But with that said it's not fair to give you anything more but a 4 as it would be unfair to the rest of the sprite animators who painstakingly zoom in every single frame until it's just right.

So in conclusion;
Horrible Animation
Background visible
Genius use of sprites

DestinyChild responds:

Thanks for such a full review!I like your advices and i agree that i have mistakes.Now i am learning how to draw.I still suck but i hope for methiis i am full of ideas and my imagination is great(so i heard) but i cant draw so i am trying to learn.School is in pogress so i have free time.Thanks again and bye!

UU - Sorry UU - Sorry

What?

Why do you want to destroy Newgrounds? I don't really understand, chill out it's a website. This Uzi Union is weird, I don't understand anything

The Wrong Game The Wrong Game

Yeah it was meh

The only good part was the easter egg. I could have done this in 5 minutes no offense

Upgrade405 responds:

Stop talking about it and do it then.

Lethal Masses (Unfinished Lethal Masses (Unfinished

All I can say is, this is crunk!

Fo' Shizzle! I love the way they talk and the animation was very smooth. I wanna see the whole thing! Keep making it I wanna see it bad

Animotions-My First Flash Animotions-My First Flash

Better then my first flash

Yeah this was fun to watch and better then my start. But it had no production value, and I doubt you were trying to make it perfect so I won't criticize you there but good job kind of! You'll be good with more time

Rock Lee Test Animation Rock Lee Test Animation

Oh yeah, you can draw

And you draw good. The drawings were pretty accurate but Lee has to look sleeker, not so fat. But you animate good as well! Your animations are really good