Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

With DesoPL

I also nearly shed a tear watching it, I kept thinking to myself "This is so ridiculous, and to beautiful"

Forest-sassin Forest-sassin

Um..

The obvious thing to say would be "It's too short", it is obviously too short. Saying it's too short would help you in no way, so I'll state something different.
I couldn't see it far away, but when I read that it may be a good idea to zoom in, I noticed you had the colored Backgrounds of your sprites still intact in the corners. You need to delete every one of these, it is the most unprofessional thing you can do with a sprite animation.

The bottom line is that this flash is bad. The main problem is that the sprites are so shaky and badly animated. You need to zoom in 2000% and use the arrows to line them up perfectly every single time. You may or may not know this already.

But a good thing you have going or you with this animation, is the genius use of sprites. I noticed at the end Naruto had thrown a kunai upward as if uppercutting and a kunai stuck into the assailant's stomach. Most people just see Naruto's kunai throwing sprite and a kunai next to it and just add the 2 together. The same with punching, kicking and other attacks. You seem to understand not to be bounded by the spritesheet and do very original things with your animations.

But with that said it's not fair to give you anything more but a 4 as it would be unfair to the rest of the sprite animators who painstakingly zoom in every single frame until it's just right.

So in conclusion;
Horrible Animation
Background visible
Genius use of sprites

DestinyChild responds:

Thanks for such a full review!I like your advices and i agree that i have mistakes.Now i am learning how to draw.I still suck but i hope for methiis i am full of ideas and my imagination is great(so i heard) but i cant draw so i am trying to learn.School is in pogress so i have free time.Thanks again and bye!

UU - Sorry UU - Sorry

What?

Why do you want to destroy Newgrounds? I don't really understand, chill out it's a website. This Uzi Union is weird, I don't understand anything

Uber Engrish Generator Uber Engrish Generator

Ahahaha!

I found the easter egg! It said this
Congratulations, you have found the easter egg! (1 in 1000 chance of this appearing!)

Post a comment to let everyone know you found it!

Awesome game this will keep me entertained!

String Sim String Sim

It works

Yeah it works which I suppose you meant to do and show us. I look forward to games you make with this, it's a good simulator, good physics

Cyclone103 responds:

Thanks, and as soon as I figure out how to make the string interact with walls like they are a solid object, I have a great idea!

A Spaceship Game A Spaceship Game

This is a cool idea

Yeah it's presented nice and it's cool how you could fall upside down and all that stuff. I really liked the flying it was fun, but there should be like a gameover screen at if you lose and it got really boring. It's a good idea if you had like enemies or stuff like that to make it real complex

teronendum responds:

Thanks! I did have a screen that was supposed to come up when you got x amount of points, but i couldnt get it to work :(
I might think about adding enemies and submitting a new one at some point.