Why did I agree to make another scene creator?! *sob* I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job, some people would tell me to stop being a crybaby pussy over this but FUCK you try making a scene creator it's effing horrible.
Anyway, Street Fighter II scene creator released whenever the fuck I want it to be
I'm proud to announce that a Street Fighter 2 Scene Creator will be released, complete with every fighter that has ever graced the monumental game of Street Fighter 2. Create your own custom scenes January 2009!
Edit: Why did I agree to torture myself again...?! WRRRRRRYYYY???? I have to rip the sprites MYSELF in this scene creator! Where is Guile's gun glitch I need to shoot myself with it... *sniffle* The sprites are tiny again... Tiny Tiny Tiny...
100 Questions for an Artist
01. What is your pen name?
Sota... Shiro, Jin... Cyrogan, you can't miss
02. What made you choose this name?
I didn't choose
03. Do you use PC or Mac?
PC all the way baby! I'm sorry, Macs are nice, but they are epic fail
04. What programs do you use most often?
Flash, MS Paint and Firefox!
05. Do you use mouse, or tablet?
What is a tablet and what does it do?
06. What color or color combinations do you like?
White and Black! liek blek koffi
07. What part of a picture do you put most effort into?
08. How long does it take you do draw a picture?
An hour perhaps
09. Do you keep your rough drafts?
I don't know what that is
10. What font do you use most often?
Ariel red 8 point
11. When you scan your image, what DPI do you use?
Scan?! DPI?! What the fuck does that mean?
12. Do you do anything else when you're drawing?
AIMing and Newgroundsing... So sidetracked
13. Approximately how many pictures do you draw in a month?
Unfinished... An assload
14. What kind of paper do you draw your pictures on?
Computer dipshit, haha just kidding about the dipshit part
15. What kind of paper do you use for rough sketches and drafts?
16. How long does it take you to ink something?
I don't ink dipshit
17. Do you do comics, or fan comics?
Yes all the time, I've got GBs of unfinished sprite comics... Shizzy...
18. Do you like comics? Are they fun to make?
Hell yeah motherfucker!
19. Have you ever submitted anything to a magazine?
I don't submit it they steal it... Internet thieving bastards
21. Who are your favorite artists?
Kideme and Lyn-Z
22. Do you like anime/manga? If so, what are your favorite series?
Um, not really. Just Dragonball Z
23. Do you like cartoons/comics? If so, what are your favorite series?
Um, I like Robot Chicken
24. Any artists that you wish you could draw like?
Kideme! So much detail
25. Do you read a lot of books?
No... NO... NOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOCOOLAAAAAAAATE!!! CHOOOOCLAAAAAAATE!!!!!!
26. Did you ever buy a book to inspire or teach you to draw?
Um I read one but N***a I'm broke
27. Any video games you enjoy?
Fallout 3 is my most supremely favorite game!!! And also Little Big Planet!
28. Any favorite characters from video games?
Um, I sort of like that Shiro guy from Fallout 3... He's looking for his dad and spreading good deeds throughout the wasteland... Oh wait that's me
29. Do you have a favorite writer?
30. Any books you really enjoy?
31. Do you draw fanart?
I draw Kideme fanart sometimes, Glass is pretty cool
32. Do you listen to music while you draw?
Yessum, Mindless Self Indulgence!
33. Any recommended songs?
Bring the Pain- Mindless Self Indulgence
34. Any other art websites that you really enjoy?
um deviantART is alright
35. Are there any websites that you go to everyday?
Youtube... That's it... Yes
36. What is your dream website like?
A website all about Kidschitta! Wiki Kidschitta!!!
37. Do you like your own art?
Yes, but I know I can always do better
38. What do you enjoy watching on television?
Whatever reality show is one VH1 XD
39. Favorite celebrity?
Jimmy Urine in da motherfuckin house
40. Favorite color?
41. Favorite food?
42. Favorite drink?
43. Do you like to go shopping? If yes, where? And for what?
44. Can you cook?
Does use of a microwave count?
45. Any devices you use often for email? Any electronic pets?
Hell, I wouldn't know, I never check my email
46. Are you tech-savvy?
When I have to be, but not really
47. Do you want to become a professional artist?
Not really, Flash artist perhaps
48. Are there any other jobs you're interested in?
49. Any other hobbies or skills besides drawing?
50. Do you like to watch movies?
51. What's your favorite movie?
52. Have you ever entered an art contest?
53. When did you start drawing seriously?
I don't think I do
54. Do you use references? If so, for what?
55. Are you a subscriber? If so, are you a beta-tester?
I'm a Playstation Home Beta tester
56. Do you have a lot of net friends?
Just Hanzo, Rowdy and Alien
57. Do you have a lot of friends that also draw?
I don't know if you would call them friends, but yes
58. What time of the day do you usually go online?
59. Do you like to go to chat rooms?
60. Do you have your own computer?
61. What would you say to the person that you admire?
Jesus, I love you
62. Does your mind wander when you draw?
It wanders when I DON'T DRAW!!!
63. Have you drawn poorly because you think too much?
I draw poorly when I don't effort into the drawing
64. Do you have any friends who are professional artists?
65. Where do you often hang out?
Nowhere... I observe life and don't really live it
66. Are there any popular artists that you don't like much? (no need to name names if you don't want to)
Um I like Lyn-Z
67. Are there any situations in which you really don't like being an Artist?
68. How about situations that make you love it?
Alwaaays it owns
69. What's the one thing that makes you grateful that the internet exists?
70. Is there anything out there that makes you wish the internet didn't exist?
The porn. Here I am innocently flashing around, and all of a sudden there's a chick with huge boobs bouncing around and I'm like "What the fuck?! That's fucked up trying to pollute my working mind!" And I can't close my eyes without seeing a wonderland of pornography! ...I have stopped closing my eyes
71. What's your first drawing?
That's like asking who invented the very first wheel
72. Any art you did prior to that?
And that's like asking what day was it on
73. Has your style changed a lot since then?
Yes and no. At first, all I did was black and white, but now I almost always do everything in color, but the way I draw people and stuff remain the same, but look better
75. Have you experienced artist's block before?
76. If so, how do you usually get out of it?
77. What do you do when you can't get out of it?
78. Any people that have influenced you a lot?
79. What made you want to start drawing?
I can't remember, I've been drawing since I could use a crayon
81. Has anything ever made you want to quit art all together?
Once, I couldn't draw anything right, and it was so frustrating and I just wanted to beat a puppy with a kitten just like BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!!!
82. What do you think about netiquette?
Well what in gay hell is it, first of all?
83. Have you ever been spammed or trolled?
Trolled I'm not sure what that means, but spammed no
86. Do you upload high quality versions of your art submissions, or do you prefer to upload a lower quality?
Lower quality, because in all honesty, it makes no difference if you draw it well
87. Do you have custom CSS?
88. Do you have good vision?
No, horrible... I have a 0.6 second delay in my vision as well, do you know what that means!? DO YOU?! That's nearly one second, I can't hit a fast moving baseball or anything
89. If you can get anyone's autograph, whose would you get?
91. Do you like to draw on Oekaki BBS?
92. Do you have a job?
93. Did you take art in school? If so, did you do well? Are you still taking it?
94. Have you taken art lessons outside of a school setting?
95. Have you ever drawn something just because it was the cool thing to do -- the hip new fad?
Fuck a fad, I draw what I damn well please
96. What's your favorite phrase/quote?
It takes 40 muscles to frown, but it takes 4 to knock a bitch out!
97. Do you present yourself differently online than you do in your real life?
98. What's your goal now?
To buy the Railway Spike Shooter schematics!!!
99. What do you have to say to yourself?
You fail at life
100. Lastly, what do you have to say to everyone who read this?
I love you
I am completely addicted to this video game. Even as I type I'm having a withdrawal from not playing it for more then 3 minutes... I see it when I close my eyes... I've been playing it literally all day wake up to sleep for 2 days... It's taken effect on my social skills. I'm hallucinating when not playing this. I was taking my friend today and out of nowhere I thought I saw a Mirelurk behind him so I used the V.A.T.S and blew it's brains out. Sadly it was just his littler sister, but luckily I used my 50+ speech skill to calm him down. And don't even get me started about how I call my dog Dogmeat and I haven't even reached that part of the game...
Expect flashes in the not so near future
I just wanted to say that I'm making another flash right now. Um don't know if I'll complete it but... I took a long break when I didn't put any new flashes up XD
But now I'm back at making them and this could be done soon. No other details but it's about Kidschitta
Fuck flash and all of this bullshit. Naruto Scene Creator 1 that I made in less than an hour is rivaling the score of Number 2... a flash that has over 300 dragable sprites. This is bullshit I hope to never see you all again
After months of work, Naruto Scene Creator 2 is finally finished! So go play it!
To get you guys PUMPED for Naruto Scene Creator 2, I'm throwing a Naruto Scene Creator Championship! Go to my flashes and click Naruto Scene Creator, then set up a scene, weather it be funny or cool, the winner gets to be 5 bombed by me! That means I'm going to rate everyone of your flashes a 5 with a huge voting power
Press Prt Scrn button on your keyboard and send me your created scenes at Gokuslilbrother@aol.com
No one ever knows if they're going to make flash history, that's why I changed the name of my newest flash to; Flash History
If anyone asks what I'm doing, I can say I'm making flash history
This joke would be hilarious... If I'd actually changed the title of my flash to flash history... But I didn't so this means I wasted your time, I should change it to 'Wasting Your Time'
I learned how to do a scroll bar, now I need to pump out sprites for my new flash